What is Physiotherapy ?
Physiotherapy is a degree-based healthcare profession. Physiotherapists have a thorough understanding of how the body works and use their knowledge and skills to improve a range of conditions associated with different systems of the body. Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by illness, injury or disability through exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
About the Practice
We are a ‘hands on’ physiotherapy practice providing thorough assessment and comprehensive evidence-based treatment.We aim to treat the cause of the problem and not just the symptom. We are passionate about what we do and have a strong emphasis on patient education and rehabilitation.
- Neck and Back pain
- Sports injuries (sprains, strains)
- Postural problems and Ergonomics
- Chest conditions (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, COPD) and sinusitis
- Chronic and persistent pain (including fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases)
- Massage and Myofascial release
- Dry needling
- Strapping and Kinesiotaping
- Individual exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Ergonomic and work station setup
- Patient education lectures/groups
- Ergonomic aids – laptop raises, footrests, document holders
- Office Chairs
- Strapping products
- Massage creams/oils